1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Countdown with Keith Olberman… Top Gear… True Crime shows on any channel… any show involving cryptozoology.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does s/he get on her/his salad?
Ceasar or Ranch
3. What’s one food s/he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does s/he order?
Bailey’s on the rocks
5. Where did s/he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does s/he wear?
small. very small. tiny. other than that I have no clue.
7. If s/he was to collect anything, what would it be?
the corpses of her enemies… ok, not really. Probably books.
8. What is her/his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if s/he could?
10. What is her/his favorite cereal?
grapenuts? Honestly I have no idea here. And am too lazy to go downstairs and look.
11. What would s/he never wear?
anything that said ‘princess’ on it.
12. What is her/his favorite sports team?
none.. though since we moved, probably any Oregon team.
13. Who will s/he vote for?
14. Who is her/his best friend?
Dana… and after her post yesterday I guess I have to say me too.
15. What is something you do that s/he wishes you wouldn’t do?
oh, this is a laundry list of items.
16. How many states has s/he lived in?
17. What is her/his heritage?
Scots, German, English, French.
18. You bake her/him a cake for her/his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. Did s/he play sports in high school?
nope. Drama-geeks don’t do THAT.
20. What could s/he spend hours doing?
knitting and reading. Actually that isn’t ‘could’ that is DOES.