Survey stolen from tdhartist
Ten Things I’ve Done That Others Might Not Have
(in no particular order)
1. Owned Real-estate Property in Orange County, Ca. since I was 25 years old.
2. Flew in a 4 seated pontoon plane onto a lake in Alaska to fish.
3. Left a job I was completely secure in to return to a previous employer which had laid me off two years prior.
4. Tasted whiskies from every single distillery in scotland currently producing Scotch, and some which no longer exist.
5. Purchased and wore a Utilikilt in public. (Seriously, not many people have them, let a lone know about them. It’s a crying shame.)
6. Fought in a handful of tournaments and Wars wearing armour in full contact and full force combat (via the SCA of course).
7. Became a member of the Andrew Murray Vineyards Limited membership Best Barrique Wine Club. I _know_ not many others have done this as membership is limited to 100 people.
8. Gave a sermon for a packed church seating over 350 people in two separate services. (I was in the process to become a Methodist Minister.)
9. Passed the Orange County Sheriff’s written and physical test to become a deputy trainee. Also passed the polygraph and “interrogation” panel of ranking officers and civilians. Dropped the program after my psyche exam due to external circumstances.
10. Stayed successfully married for over 8 years and together for over 13.