1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
riding my big-wheel
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Which room? Living room, Dining room, good room, bed room? Mainly just photos or dad’s watercolours
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Its got flames.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Depends on my mood. Anyone who has been to one of our parties -knows- how ecelctic the music I have on my iPod actually is.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Money. I need way too many things for my hobbies…
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I miss the relaxed and responsability free days of my mis-spent youth.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
I have a signed and numbered copy of a hard bound short story by Joyce Carol Oates.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
At times. Typically only when there are too many people in my house.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Every now and again. But more rarely nowadays.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Probably Jean. Not too sure on this one. Can’t really rememeber the last time I cried.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Whatever Jean wears.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Long, curly, and red.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Backseat of my ’84 Mercury Cougar. So romantic 😉
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Yes and yes.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A salad… I’m full from the chorizo burrito I had for breakfast.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Could be anyone… most likely Jean though.
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Nope, I know only enough German to get me shot.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX):
A Beatles wall clock. It was PERFECT for me at the time.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Oh come now I’m not that crotchety! Oh, you mean LIKE like… well yeah, duh.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Bowling alley chic. okay, so its not exactly a brand. How about DragonFlys.
25. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
1986 Porsche 911 with the BIG ASS whale tale. Or a 1970 Mercedes Benz 600 SWB Limo.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Do I have a choice?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I’m thinkin a little shin-shi shin-shi would do the trick .
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED :
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Raz most likely.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Inconsistency and stupidity.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S…
Do Mexico or Canada count? If so, then yes.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Scotch and cheescake.
36. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?
Central Coast California, or somewhere else equally as temperate and near water.
37. FIRST JOB?
Paid? Director’s Assistant at Camp Frasier.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
procrastingating with work.
40.IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Liposuction, regrdless of the X Files episode.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
So I won’t have to work.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Complimented? what’s that?
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Become a high-paid lobbyist. Oh, and stockpile.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A nice peascod with tassets.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Nada. Zip. Zero. NONE.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup. Some other guy named Jason.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Wish? No. Meditate briefly… sometimes.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
The middle one. Quite useful it is.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
See #12 above.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Dunno… haven’t seen it in forever.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
New Kids on the Block, Hangin Tough. It was a gift.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nope. I actually don’t get along with people who are like me to that degree.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Technically, no… I never swore not to tell.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yep. As shallow as that is.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Used to be J&Ms when they lived in Lake Forest… kinda still is even now that they are in PLacentia.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I have absolutely no idea. GI Joes maybe?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Don’t make me count.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me? No, not at all…
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
good curves. and money… I need me a sugar momma.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
J, Jay, Moose, asshole, hey you… so many more….
67. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
Not that my wife knows of… though Raz comes close sometimes.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
69. WHO IS YOUR CRUSH?
Don’t have one currently. Odd that.
70. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Triple Caramel Chunk
71. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON A DATE?
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Black, black, blue, red, and black.
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Enough to make me smarter.
74. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Meg Craig, Tom and Terri.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Hells yes. Get to it bitches!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chorizo Burrito… typical friday here at work 🙂
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Da butt. Then whatever their next best quality is… changes from person to person. I notice whatever stands out.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
Anything by Peter Gabriel
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
Balvenie 21 Portwood. Though I may have to modify that to the Balvenie 30year if the fates turn my way.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Aries, but I’m biased.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
To watch or play? Diving to watch… and archery to play.
85. HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
normally no, but I do have a mild prescription and should wear them to drive at night or when I go out to the movies.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
October, but only when its cold.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Lijss said: I crave sushi…I lust for sushi…sushi is the driving nature for my participating in at least five of the seven deadly sins.
I’d have to agree to every single last point. Without Sushi, life is not worth living.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Mike Rowe’s Dirty Jobs.
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I used to be, I’m gettin better.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Someone with too much time on thier hands
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Strunk and White’s Elements of Style 3rd ed. (I’m working here okay!?!?!)
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? Jean I hope, otherwise I have been living a lie.