Oh, what the hell, why not…..
Goto Wikipedia.org, enter your birth month and day. Copy and paste the events, births and deaths which most interest you:
• 1556 – In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
• 1800 – With the church leadership driven out of the Rome during an armed conflict, Pius VII was crowned Pope in Venice with a temporary papal tiara made of papier-mâché.
• 1965 – Martin Luther King Jr leads 3,200 people on the start of the third and finally successful civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama.
• 1958 – Gary Oldman, English actor
• 1962 – Matthew Broderick, American actor
1 Death: (ok, it is really 2, but damn this was a coincidence!)
• 1076 – Robert I, Duke of Burgundy (b. 1011)
• 1306 – Robert II, Duke of Burgundy (b. 1248)