Lunchtime quickie… well, not really.

Ok. Impatient me went out at lunch and dropped the hearse off at a transmission place to get the leak checked out. I just couldn’t wait until tomorrow to get it fixed since there are so many unknowns with it.

Hopefully I will have a call back within the hour to get me an estimate of time and cost. Even more hopefully is that I can get her back by tomorrow morning so I have time to pack her up.

Nothing like cutting it down to the wire…. cross your fingers and hold your breath.